This one day course is ideal for professional childcare facilities to prepare staff for emergency situations. It covers the skills required to deal with first aid and medical emergencies which may occur particularly with children.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a Paediatric First Aid Course Certificate which is valid for two years.
Training delivered onsite at your company's premises
- 1 day course
- Up to 12 participants
- Valid for 2 years
Who should do this course?
- People working in the Childcare sector
- Junior sports clubs
- Parents, grandparents
- People working with children
Other First Aid training includes:
ENQUIRE ABOUT PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID
Fill in the form and we will contact you back. Fields marked * are required.
Paediatric First Aid Training
On completion of the Paediatric First Aid training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and demonstrate Paediatric First Aid
- Understand the responsibilities of a First Aider
- Understand and demonstrate essential life saving skills
- Identify and administer first aid in medical emergencies
- Identify risks to children in the home or workplace
- Scene assessment and safety
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
- CPR for children and infants
- AED for adults and children
- How to react in an emergency situation
- Child and infant choking
- Bleeding first aid
- Dealing with unconscious children and infants
- Dealing with Seizures, Epilepsy, Diabetes and Asthma
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Burns first aid
- Head and eye injuries