This Basic Emergency First Aid Training Course is designed to train participants to deal with a range of basic emergency situations.
It is intended as an introductory course for employees and managers who wish to have a basic understanding of First Aid within the workplace and will be beneficial to anyone who deals directly with the public on a regular basis.
Training delivered onsite at your company's premises
- 1 day course
- Max 12 participants
- Certification valid for 2 years
Please note that other topics may be added in as required by participants. Courses are tailored to suit the participants.
- Scene Safety and assessment of casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Bandaging and slings
- Head injuries
- Recovery position
- CPR adult, child and infant
- Choking adult, child and infant
- Burns, scalds and chemical burns
- Electric shock
- Fractures, strains and sprains