SafeHands will only ever deal with the Contact Person. The Contact Person is the person who booked and paid for the course online.
It is always up to the Contact person to organise cancellations, refunds and pass on communications to and from SafeHands in a timely fashion on behalf of the person (single booking) or persons (multiple booking) attending the course.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- Safehands will refund your booking in full if you choose to cancel your place on the course within the next 7 working days, providing that the course start date does not also commence in the next 7 working days in which case no refund will be due. A working day means Mon-Sat except where these fall on a public holiday.
- A full refund applies should Safehands cancel the course.
- Should Safehands notify you of a change of date or venue which prevents your attendance, you will be entitled to a full refund provided that you notify us by phone or email within 24 hours of such a notification.
- Please include your Name, Course, Course Date and Booking Reference to facilitate us in refunding your order.
- Refunds will only be made to the Credit Card that was charged for the booking concerned. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 days from the date and acceptance of cancellation.
How to Cancel
You can notify us of your intention to cancel by any of the following methods: